18.12.10

Kiriban x100.000 per Vestale

La richiesta era per un disegno solo ma per semplicità le abbiamo separate! ;)

Bersaglio mobile!
Moving target!

"Allora, ragazzi... siete pronti per i miei test?" (Mi domando quali...)
"So, boys... are you ready for my tests?" (I wonder what kind of test she's going to run!)

Una sexy segretaria...
A sexy secretary...

Lezioni di recupero per stranieri. Bisogna essere inflessibili o non imparano...
Extra lessons for foreigners. You gotta be harsh or they just won't learn...

4 commenti:

  1. Mi gusta questo kiriban !

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oddio, disegni bellissimi! *-* Grazie!
    Complimenti, siete sempre bravi. Davvero bel lavoro!

    Vestale.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is
    amazing, great written and come with almost all significant infos.
    I'd like to look extra posts like this .

    My web page - paydayloanspup.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed
    surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and
    I hope you write again very soon!

    Stop by my blog post pay day loans

    RispondiElimina